Sunday 11 February 2018

Musical Chairs

I will not pretend to know how the markets work, but from my viewpoint it sure looks like musical chairs. The smart guys all get out leaving everyone else to fall to the floor. Am I not seeing this right?
In some states there is such a shortage of labor companies are hiring people in jail to work, and at premium wages, in the trucking world the shortage of drivers has become nasty, heck who wants these jobs anyways. Drivers I know who use to run south of the border don’t want to anymore because of the new electronic log books. Can’t get anything done and their wages have fallen. Heck I’ve been recruited by people I barley know to go drive for someone else. 
My point is the fed is raising interest rates to try and stop inflation, yet inflation is going to happen because there is not enough people to do the shit jobs out there and the wages and prices will increase. Yep, just a great big merry go round!

No comments:

Post a Comment