Wednesday 18 April 2018

Facebook Politics

Is it me or has everyone lost their ability to judge things for themselves. They could bombard me with political stuff and it still wouldn’t change my mind about what I think. Maybe it’s because no one really cares anymore. That all the lying and deceit we have heard for all these years has made us numb to the point of indifference.
Of coarse FaceBook is a prime place to target ads, heck there is a billion people on it daily. But I’ve noticed that most people don’t seem to care much about issues as much as the latest baby pictures. I find that it’s he pictures that gets everyone’s attention, not some political ad. And this is the thing that attracts people to FB, calm casual social interaction.
I won’t be quitting the FB, it has a place in my life and the lives of my friends and family.
One more thing, it’s a sad day to say farewell to Rick Mercer and all the lives he touched. He will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment