Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hey hey, my my

Last night I was doing my usual surfing on TV, you know, flip from a commercial to another program then back. So last night I had the CBC news going but on one of our movie channels Neil Young's solo performance at Massy Hall was on. "Hey hey, my my, rock and roll will never die", clic. And today at the Boston Garden the Bruins were playing their first game after the bombing, clic "theres more to the picture then meets the eye, clic, so the investigation is being pressured by 100 million amature CSI's. Many of which are disrupting the FBI's crack team, clic, "it's better to burn out, rust never sleeps, hey hey, my my" clic, Justin, the new Liberal party leader trying to be philosophical like his dad but failing miserably. However, he is putting fear in the Prime Minister as the attacks are in full force, clic, "Look at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies, I was lying in a burned out basement with the yellow haze of the sun, I was hopping for replacement", clic, coming next, the man who broke the story on all the tax evaders. Great I want to hear this one and clicked back for just a little more. "Come walk with me, come walk with me, talk to me, come walk with me", clic, and then the President of France says it's time to rid the world of tax havens, clic, " come walk with me, come walk with me.
This story is so big, so big that Wiki Leaks looks very small beside it. If all these tax havens could be closed imagine how much money would be available to the rest of us. Well I for one, am very happy that reporter from Australia had the guts to make sense of all the data he was given. It's time for these cheaters to be put on notice.
Hey hey, all 7 billion, my my, stopping corruption, rock and roll will never die!

No comments:

Post a Comment