Friday 28 June 2013

Johnny Depp

I love great actors, and there are more then a few out there. A great actor takes you away from the subliminal and puts you inside of what they are doing. They make life worth living for many who have dull lives or are otherwise restricted from the best of what the world has to offer. Then there's Johnny Depp.
I for one am annoyed that Disney kept him all to themselves with the pirate movies, I understand the money he made but his talent was wasted after the first one. He is the one person I can look at and say,
"hey I'm not the only one" that's crazy. He has an incredible gift at what he does, many movies he has been in would not have been made were it not for his incredible acting. And I for one can't wait to go see "the Lone Ranger" with Johnny playing Tonto. As he said on Letterman he wanted to set the record straight on what we have done to these first nations people at the same time entertaining us to death. Something only he can do.
Anyways happy birthday Johnny, at 50 you still look like you are 29 and I hope you have manny more "good films" to do before you call it a career!

No comments:

Post a Comment