Friday 8 March 2013

Women's Day, 2013

I had to Google this to be sure it was the right day, as there was only one or two pieces in my news feed about this most important day. One suggested that the world was ready for women to lead, as they have now shown the ability to do so. Really? Finely?
It baffles me as to how far men are willing to go to stop women from being equal. There is so much work that needs to be done to enshrine their rights. Half of the world is Muslim where being a women is a lower ranking then a camel. Then there are the churches, if you read my last piece you know how I feel on this one. So are men saying women are not fit to talk to god? Or to lead a congregation? This is the main reason I do not like religion, they are ALL hypocrites in that the men reserve the power for themselves. As a man I feel shame in this, that the very thing we need to live and continue our existence is treated with so little class. Because men are larger and stronger physically they treat women like, well like shit! This has to stop, men need to get over themselves, join and nourish this very important relationship.
Do we really want to save the planet? Do we really want to be the superior beings we are pretending to be? Then let women run things, they have a better touch on sensitive issues. It's for certain men do not. All men are doing is making things worse, they continue to rape this planet like they treat women," it's mine and I will do as I please with it." Men are barbarians most of the time. If you live in North America the biggest events are fuelled with alcohol and sport teams that are trying to mane the opposition. This draws more interest then the fact the planet is overwarming due to mens inability to see the damage they are doing. Get me a beer honey, the second half is about to start. Little do they know that the second half is already well on the way!
Happy Women's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment