Thursday 31 January 2013

Bitch, bitch, bitch

I envisioned my blog to have more humour but I find I'm bitching quite a bit. So lets have a bit of fun.
Royal blood lines, has anyone done a check on this? Do royals have different blood? Please tell me how a country like England still thinks having a Queen or King is good? One thing I know for sure, Queen Elizabeth sure wants to hang on so her ear flapping son does not get the crown.
Tim Hortons, how on earth has this company gotten so big? My goodness, sugar really sells, who knew! I find it hilarious that the food we love is so bad for us. Ironic for sure.
Drive throughs, until we have electric cars these things need to be done away with. In Canada it is so bad at a Tim's in the morning that roads are being blocked. Has everyone forgotten how to make coffee? Do you really think it's faster going through a drive through?
Rush hour, why oh why do we ALL have to go to work at the same time. When I was a trucker the same thing. Drag your wagon to the shipper first thing or miss the load. Nothing like a big truck trying to turn left in rush hour! A day in a life, wake up, shower, drive to Tim's for coffee and wait in line, crawl through traffic to job, get fired for being late, get stuck behind a big truck, go back to Tim's for 2nd cup, apply for job at Tim's, get hired, go home and start again tomorrow.
Dam, I'm bitching again! Well maybe that is how it will work. Me, I find a lot of humour in all this, as being "ironic" really is funny. No one is that serious are they??
7 billion and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment