Wednesday 16 January 2013

Outsourcing

I had the biggest laugh today when I read someone had outsourced their job to China. He spent his day surfing the net while his job was being done in China. I'm sure that his employer was not amused, but it strikes me as a great idea. There are millions of mundane jobs being done by people who do not care. So people could give up a bit of their wages to someone who does care. Would this kind of economy work?? I'm still laughing at this, Romney I'm sure would have loved this idea.
The never ending amount of greed hit the news today as Nike factories in Indonesia were forcing employees to forgo a minimum wage increase, 4$ a day from 3.80$. Can this be true?? Yep lets just outsource the entire economy to a place where dictatorship rules. Then we can make .5 cents more per shoe.
When is growth going to stop being the only thing that matters? I mean has anyone really thought about where or how this growth is going to come? Not yet as they all put their heads in the sand relying on a algorithm to make their bonuses every year. I'm finding that most people have come out of the "must have" trance and are only buying what they need. The real fiscal cliff is coming, no jobs, no growth and then what will we do?



No comments:

Post a Comment