Thursday 31 January 2013

Sock company growth

I dont know about you but my socks simply do not last. I know I'm not the first to point this out, but is the only way these companies can grow is to make their products worse? This is a trend that is getting out of hand. In order to show growth you make your stuff cheaper so we have to come back to buy more. But even the better stuff I buy does not last.
Being good, or great does nothing for the stock price.
Take Apple for instance, in a world of crappy windows devices Apple makes things that are VERY good, yet their stock gets hammered! For a normal working person this is hard to understand.
Car companies that do nothing to stop theft is another. The amount of money lost on car theft is mind boggling! Stopping it would be not that hard. Find my iPhone for example would be easy to do on cars.
No, by doing that the economy would suffer, car salesman would not make much money and sock companies would go bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment